WWE RAW RESULTS
September 30, 2002|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- DARK MATCH: Johnny Stamboli def Little Guido
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Jacqueline def Molly Holly..
- Spike Dudley def Justin Credible..
- Steven Richards def Hurricane..
- Raven def D-Lo Brown..
- KICKOFF: Eric Bischoff & Lita..
- Bischoff says that there will be 3 title on the line tonight, Womans, Intercontinental & World..
- Bischoff says the World Champion will take on the IC Champion at No Mercy with both titles on the line..
- Bischoff then turns his attention to Lita, who is in the ring with him..
- Bischoff said that Lita told WWE.COM that Smackdown! was better than RAW..
- Bischoff calls Lita a 'little bitch'!
- Bischoff says that Lita is worthless since she broke her neck in 'Hollywood'..
- Lita says that if Bischoff had a little respect for his talent, that they might have some respect for him..
- Bischoff said he doesn't care what Lita thinks!
- Bischoff says that Lita has about 'three minutes'..
- Rosey, Jamal & Rico run in and corner Lita..
- Jeff Hardy runs in to make the attempted save but Rosey & Jamal throw him out of the ring..
- Booker T & Goldust run down to save Lita from the beating..
- Bischoff says orders that the Rosey/Jamal vs Booker/Goldust match start immediately..
- TAG MATCH: Rosey & Jamal w/Rico vs Booker T & Goldust..
- Rosey & Jamal pin Booker T after the big splash from the top rope!
- INTERVIEW: Coach & Rosey/Jamal/Rico..
- Coach asks what the trio's goal is here on RAW..
- Rico says his goal is to lead the most dominent team in the WWE to tag team gold..
- Jamal says that if anybody gets in their way, they will give them the 'three minute warning'..
- BACKSTAGE: Christian & Lance Storm + Test + William Regal..
- Christian & Lance Storm are arguing who's fault it was that they lost the titles last week..
- Test walks in and tells them to stop acting like a bunch of whiny Americans..
- Regal enters and tells Christian to let Lance prepare for his match against Randy Orton..
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Chris Jericho + Gregory Helms + Kane..
- Terri asks Y2J if he's worried about facing Kane tonight..
- Y2J says that he will beat Kane and go straight to the main event at No Mercy..
- Y2J says that Kane's chances of winning are about as real as Terri's chest..
- Gregory Helms (Ace Reporter) steps in and asks Jericho how he thinks he can beat Kane?
- Y2J says that "Freaks" are NOT COOL.. "Freaks" are losers!
- Y2J says that HE is cool.. HE is a champion.. HE is a rock star!
- Kane steps in and chases Y2J off..
- Terri gives Kane big kiss because Kane kissed her last week..
- Terri walks away and Kane tells Helms that "Chicks dig the mask!"
- MATCH: Lance Storm vs Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton gets the suprise quick pinfall..
- Christian comes out to the stage and takes Jim Ross' at and address's Lance Storm in the ring..
- Christian yells at Lance Storm for losing the match again..
- Christian makes his way to the ring..
- Christian tells Storm to stand outside the ring and watch him def eat Randy Orton!
- MATCH: Christian vs Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton def eats Christian also in easy time and returns JRs hat to its rightful head..
- Lance Storm gets in the ring to confront Christian..
- Lance says that Christian dropped the ball too..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Jeff Hardy + Ric Flair..
- Eric tells Jeff not to stick his nose in his business again!
- Eric tells Jeff that he's fighting the Big Show again tonight..
- Eric tells Jeff that he's beginning to feel like he got the "bad Hardy" on RAW..
- Ric Flair walks in and Bischoff asks what he wants..
- Ric says he wants to make sure Eric isn't going to make him wrestle RVD tonight..
- Ric says that he is working on bringing in some Ex-Smackdown! talent..
- MATCH: Jeff Hardy vs Big Show (Jacky as referee)..
- Late in the match, Jeff dropkicks Big Show over the guard rail outside the ring..
- Jacky starts the count and Jeff makes it in at NINE giving him the win!
- BACKSTAGE: Booker T & Chris Jericho..
- Booker confronts Jericho about calling him a loser..
- Jericho runs down his resume and demands Booker show him some respect..
- Booker tells Jericho that he's going to get his ass kicked by a 5-time World champion here in H-town!
- Jericho tells Booker that he is lucky that he's already got a match tonight..
- IN THE RING: Bubba Dudley..
- Bubba comes to the ring and sets up a table in the corner..
- Bubba tells the crowd that this table is reserved for somebody..
- Bubba spray paints HHH on the table..
- Bubba runs down HHH for being handed the World title on a silver platter and not earning it..
- Bubba says that tonight is about HIM, and earning the right to be called "World Champion"..
- Editor's Note: Bubba is awesome! He's trying to restore honor to that piece of metel HHH carrys around!
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: Triple H w/Ric Flair vs Bubba Dudley..
- Late in the match, Ric Flair tries to interfer..
- Bubba has Triple H covered but referee Charles Robinson is distracted by Ric Flair!
- Bubba knocks Flair off the apron and then goes after Triple H..
- Triple H ends up hitting Bubba with the pedigree to pick up the victory!
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus + Victoria..
- Trish is preparing for her match (touching up her make-up in front of a mirror, eh)..
- Victoria attacks Trish from behind and beats the hell out of her..
- Victoria tells Trish that she wants the Womans title!
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Victoria..
- Victoria comes to the ring first and Trish drops the title on the stage and runs down to tackle Victoria!
- Victoria and Trish fight back and forth for several minutes..
- Victoria smashes a chair over Trish's head causing a disqualification..
- The officials restrain Victoria and force her to the backstage area..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff vs Stacy Keibler..
- Stacy tells Bischoff that she is facing Trish in the semi-finals of the internet babe-of-the year..
- Stacy complains that Trish is getting a lot of exposure since she is Womans Champion..
- Stacy asks Bischoff for some exposure on RAW..
- Bischoff shows Stacy his 'spin the wheel - make a match' game..
- Bischoff says that every match next week will have a special stipulation decided by the wheel..
- Bischoff says that Stacy will take on Trish next week with a special stipulation..
- Stacy thinks for a moment and decides that this is a great idea..
- INTERVIEW: Coach & Ric Flair + Triple H + Chris Jericho..
- Coash said he is looking for an interview with Triple H..
- Coach enters HHH's lockerroom and is met by a few women and Ric Flair..
- Triple H comes out from the shower all smiles..
- Two women pop their heads out of the shower telling Triple H to hurry back..
- Jericho comes in and talks to Triple H about tonight..
- Triple H tells Coach to 'hit the bricks'..
- Triple H goes to finish his shower and Chris Jericho takes a seat next to Flair..
- Editor's Note: "Hey wasn't I fueding with you 2 weeks ago?"
- TAG MATCH: Rob Van Dam & Tommy Dreamer vs William Regal & Test..
- RVD superkicks Test and Dreamer rolls him up for the win!
- Lance Storm & Christian run down and the UnAmericans start to brawl with eachother..
- Storm & Regal pair off against Test & Christian..
- Rob Van Dam & Tommy Dreamer clear the ring..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Kane..
- A few minutes into the match, Ric Flair makes his way to ringside to distract Kane..
- Flair interfers just once, and Kane leaves the ring to chase Flair around..
- Flair lures Kane back into the ring where Jericho goes on the offensive..
- Kane throws Jericho over the top rope and Flair tries to help Jericho up..
- Referee Earl Hebner goes out and ejects Flair from ringside!
- Late in the match, Triple H runs down with intentions of interference..
- Kane knocks Triple H off the apron..
- Jericho gets an advantage on Kane, and tries to put the Walls of Jericho on him..
- Kane reverses it and bounces off the ropes, but Triple H pulls the ropes down, sending Kane to the floor!
- Kane makes it back in the ring and Jericho gets Kane into the Walls of Jericho..
- Kane crawls to the ropes causing Jericho to break the hold..
- Jericho grabs a chair and runs at Kane trying to get himself disqualified..
- Kane lifts up his foot and kicks Jericho in the face!
- Kane follows up with a chokeslam and pins Jericho to become the new INTERCONTINENTAL champion!
- RAW goes OFF THE AIR..
Go Back To WWE History