WWE RAW RESULTS
September 16, 2002|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- DARK MATCHES:
- Justin Credible def some local wrestler..
- Tommy Dreamer & Mark Jindrak over Chris Nowinski & Doug Schaeffer (local guy)
- HEAT MATCHES:
- Goldust def Raven
- Big Show def Johnny Stamboli
- Seven Richards def D-Lo Brown
- KICKOFF: Eric Bischoff + Rico..
- Show begins with Bischoff sitting on a steel in the ring with a dual spotlight..
- Bischoff talks about what he did to Stephanie McMahon on this past Smackdown!..
- Bischoff introduces Rico to the RAW audience!
- Rico says "Hi there!"..
- Bischoff rewards Rico with a match against RIc Flair tonight!
- Bischoff talks about Triple H vs Rob Van Dam fighting at Unforgiven..
- Bischoff says HHH and RVD will def end their respective titles tonight!
- Bischoff tells everybody to get ready for the best show in sports entertainment..
- IN THE RING: Triple H + Rob Van Dam..
- Triple H talks about how everybody's saying he's afraid of Rob Van Dam..
- Triple H tells the crowd that Rob Van Dam is not championship material..
- Triple H gives one of his famous boring promos that fail to actually SAY anything important or relivant..
- Suddenly, Rob Van Dam's music hits and RVD comes to the ring to go face to face with HHH..
- RVD points out that Triple H is "seriously stressed out"!
- RVD says that 'anger' is a negitive energy and HHH needs to get rid of it..
- RVD says that the fans love him because he is RVD, and he is amazing!
- Triple H says that his 'anger' is a gift that he's been given, and that is why he's World champion..
- Triple H says that his 'anger' is the reason he sells out buildings and headlines Pay Per Views..
- RVD butts in and says that HHH has proven time and time again that he can SPIT some water!
- RVD immitates HHH's entrance routine, saying that he is impressed with that!
- RVD says that "THAT.. takes talant!"..
- Triple H looks to be getting frustrated with Rob Van Dam's popularity..
- Triple H says that the fans love him because RVD is exactly like them, an underachiever..
- Triple H says that with all RVD's ability, he is still not going to amount to anything in this business...
- Triple H says that RVD will never be a World's Heavyweight Champion..
- RVD says that he thinks he's located the source of HHH's anger..
- RVD says that HHH is upset that all the fans are chanting RVD! RVD! instead of HHH! HHH!
- RVD says that the fans like to chant the name of the next World Champion.. ROB... VAN... DAM!
- Triple H tries to attack RVD but gets kicked in the nose!
- FOOTAGE: Outside the arena..
- Footage of a group of women protesting outside the arena..
- Chanting "I.O.W." with signs that say "Equality", "Woman's Rights" and such..
- ...what the?
- MATCH: Ric Flair vs Rico..
- Rico brings a chair into the ring but Ric Flair stops him from using it..
- A minute later, Flair looks at the chair and thinks about using it..
- Rico cheap shots Flair in the face with a superkick and gets the pinfall of Flair!!
- UPSET WINNER: Rico!
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Booker T..
- Terri asks Booker about wrestling his former partner, Test..
- Booker says when he was growing up, one thing he never liked, was tests!
- Booker says that tonight he going to pass the test with flying colors!
- PARKING LOT: The Mystery Protesters..
- The female protesters trying to get into the building but stopped by WWE security..
- MATCH: Booker T vs Test..
- Late in the match, Booker T hits a missle dropkick on Test!!
- Test fights back and nails a pump handle slam on Booker... who kicks out!
- Booker counters a powerbomb into a 'sloppy' hurancanrana..
- Booker hits a lucha-style roll-up pinfall in the corner!
- WINNER: Booker T (what's with all the new moves??)
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Ric Flair + Triple H..
- Terri asks Flair about losing to Rico earlier..
- Flair looks very upset with himself..
- Triple H steps in and says he can't beleieve Flair held the World title 16 times!
- Triple H says that Flair has 'lost it'..
- Triple H tells Flair to 'get out while the gettins good'..
- Triple H says that Flair is pathetic..
- Flair stands up and def ends himself to HHH..
- Flair says that HHH doesn't even know what he (Flair) is capible of..
- PARKING LOT: International Organisation for Women..
- The leader of the group introduces the IWO as "International Organization for Women"..
- She says that they have notices that the treatment of Women on RAW has been horrible!
- She says that they have no intention of going anywhere until they get to speak with Eric Bischoff..
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Lance Storm & Christian vs Spike & Bubba Dudley..
- Lots of tag team psychology by Storm & Christian during this match..
- They beat up on Spike for a while, until Spike gets a hot tag to Bubba!
- Bubba gets a bunch of offence on Storm & Christian..
- Bubba sets up Christian for the Wassup Drop!
- Spike slips on the top rope and nearly misses the headbutt!
- Bubba tells Spike to "GET THE TABLES!" but Storm & Christian fight back..
- Storm & Christian reverse the Dudley Dog and throw Spike over the top rope through a table!
- Bubba rolls Christian up for the pin with no referee!!
- Bubba checks on Spike, but is sneak attacked by Christian, who rolls Bubba for the win!
- WINNER: Lance Storm & Christian to retain..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Chris Jericho + Security..
- Bichoff wishes Jericho luck in his IC Title match with RVD..
- Bischoff says that he knows Jericho will make a great IC champion.. AGAIN!
- Jericho says that Bischoff has nothing to worry about..
- A security guard approaches Bischoff and informs him that a group of women want to see him..
- Bischoff tells the guard to let them in..
- Bischoff says he's got 'a few minutes' and smiles..
- BACKSTAGE: Spike & Bubba Dudley + Triple H..
- Spike is being loaded into an ambulance..
- Bubba is telling him that it's gonna be alright..
- Triple H walks up and stands over Spike, and begins to chuckle..
- Triple H walks away as Bubba watches in frustration..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Ron Van Dam vs Chris Jericho..
- Y2J & RVD have developed an amazing chemistry with eachother..
- Rob Van Dam sets up Jericho for the frog splash and jumps to the top rope!
- Rob Van Dam spots Triple H running down the ramp, and decides to jump onto HHH!
- ...HHH fails to protect RVD, who ends up landing face first on the floor!
- ...RVD punches away at HHH's head..
- Jericho pulls RVD back into the ring..
- HHH gets up on the apron, but RVD throws Jericho at him, knocking HHH into the ring..
- RVD kicks HHH out of the ring, but is grabbed by Jericho from behind!
- Jericho locks the Walls of Jericho onto Rob Van Dam... and taps!!
- Jericho is the new Intercontinental Champion!
- HHH comes in and nails a pedigree on Rob Van Dam..
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho + Eric Bischoff..
- Jericho celebrates with two bottles of champagne..
- Jericho runs into Bischoff who looks happy with Jericho..
- Jericho asks for a match with Ric Flair at Unforgiven..
- Bischoff gives him the match.
- DESIRE: Jeff Hardy..
- Our Lady Peace sings "Not Enough".. Apparantly they're starting the "desire" videos again..
- BACKSTAGE: William Regal & Storm/Christian/Test..
- Regal says that Kane represents everything that is wrong with America..
- ...Regal says that Americans hide the horrors that everyone knows exists..
- Regal says that maybe he can teach the "Pathetic" Americans a lesson tonight..
- MATCH: William Regal vs Kane..
- Late in the match, Test runs in to interfer and gets Regal disqualified..
- Storm & Christian run down and quadrupal team Kane!
- Bubba Dudley first runs down to help out, and Goldust & Booker join in to even the sides!
- Booker T gets on the mic and says that the UnAmericans have no spaldings!
- Booker challanges the UnAmericans to a Four-On-Four at Unforgiven..
- The UnAmericans accept the challange..
- WINNER: Kane by DQ..
- BACKSTAGE: The International Organisation for Women..
- The security guard tells the woman that Bischoff will see them in the ring!
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff & The I.O.W.
- Bischoff says he believes in equality..
- Bischoff says that he believes that women are just as smart and powerful as men (laughs)..
- Bischoff calls out the I.O.W., who come to the ring with their signs..
- The leader International Organization for Women..
- She says that Bischoff has exploited women by presenting Bra&Pantie, Mud matches and Pillow fights!
- She says that Bischoff exploited two lesbians on RAW, having them perform sexual acts..
- Bischoff asks if that is what this is all about!
- Bischoff says that he's surrounded by a bunch of lesbians!!
- Bischoff tells the ladies to 'get it on'!
- Bischoff says that he wants to see some Hot Lesbian Action!!
- Bischoff asks if this is all about their 15 minutes of fame?
- Bischoff says he doesn't have 15 minutes..
- Suddenly one of the girls rips off her wig and kicks Bischoff in the crotch!
- It's Stephanie McMahon!!
- Billy & Chuck hit the ring and attack Bischoff!
- Chuck lifts Bischoff on his shoulders and Billy clotheslines him off the top rope!
- Rosey & Jamal hit the ring and attack Billy & Chuck!
- Billy & Chuck fight back and knocks Rosey & Jamal off their feet!
- Stephanie, Billy & Chuck escape through the crowd!
- ~Commercial break..
- Bischoff, Rosey & Jamal in the ring..
- Bischoff challanges Billy & Chuck to wrestle Rosey & Jamal at Unforgiven..
- Bischoff says that if Billy & Chuck win, he will kiss Stephanie's ass in the middle of the ring!
- Bischoff says that if Rosey & Jamal win, Steph will have to perform hot lesbian action on the PPV!
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: Triple H vs ?
- RVD runs down and attacks Triple H before his challanger is announced..
- Johnny Ace, Fit Finlay and a host of referees runs down and literally carrys RVD backstage!
- Triple H is busted open, bleeding and waiting for his opponent..
- Jeff Hardy sprints to the ring for his title shot!
- Triple H wins after a gueling match with the sleeper hold!
- RVD runs down and attacks Triple H after the match!!
- RVD stands over Triple H holding the World title over his head!
- RAW goes OFF THE AIR..
Go Back To WWE History