Ohio Valley Wrestling Show - TV Taping
September 25, 2002 - Louisville, KY - NEW Davis Arena
- DARK MATCH: Mark Jindrak def Seven..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette..
- Jim Cornette apoligized for the inconvieniences that went on over the past few weeks (building code problems)..
- Jim then informed the crowd that the building they were in was the safest building in America!
- Jim stats that not even "Osama Bin Laden could kick our ass in this building"..
- The crowd then sang "Happy Birthday" to Jim Cornette..
- MATCH: Charlie Haas def Lance Cade..
- Late in the match, Jerome Croney of Bolin Services came down to the ring..
- Croney pulled Referee Donna Derring out to the ringside area..
- Unfortunately for Croney, Derring body slammed him down to the hard arena floor!
- Donna made her way back into the ring where Charlie Haas was just rolling Lance Cade up for the win!
- DARK MATCH: Johnny Jeter def Johnny Spade w/Jackie Gayda..
- Late in the match, Spade misses the 'Spadeton Bomb'..
- Jackie Gayda mistakenly tripped Spade instead of Jeter allowing Jeter to get the pinfall!
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette.
- Jim Cornette announced that they were having minor technical problems and need to take a short break..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette + Kenny Bolin, Jerome Croney, Sean O'Haire + John Cena..
- Cornette introduces Bolin Services (Kenny, Jerome & Sean) to the crowd..
- Cornette brought out John "Prototype" Cena..
- Cena made claims of how it was now 1 vs 3 and claimed that out of the three he only saw one man.
- Cena referred to Croney as the "poster child for masturbation"..
- Cena referred to Kenny Bolin as a mix between "Rosanne Barr, King Kong Bundy, and Don Delouise"..
- Cena claimed that he was a fool for riding on the coat tails of Bolin Services and lost $5,000..
- Cena says he lost out on the OVW Heavyweight title also..
- Cena then went on to say that he wanted a "Loser Leaves OVW" match against Kenny Bolin!
- ~~~Cena specified that he wanted Croney banned from ringside and O'Haire as referee..
- Cornette gladly sanctioned the match which..
- "LOSER LEAVES OVW" MATCH: Kenny "the King" Bolin def John "Prototype" Cena..
- Bolin opened off by trying to bribe Sean O'Haire, but O'Haire took the money and told Bolin to continue..
- Prototype stalked Bolin all around the ring, with the crowd erupting in a "Kick his Ass" chant..
- Bolin tried to shake the hand of Cena but Prototype went right into the attack sending Bolin down to the mat..
- Jerome Croney tried to make the save but O'Haire held him back..
- O'Haire was distracted, and Bolin was able to grab a bag of powder out of his pockets..
- Bolin got it ready to launch it into the eyes of Cena, which he did successfully.
- Bolin then pulled out a pair of brass knuckles and tried to hit Cena with them!
- O'Haire stopped him and took the knuckles off of Bolin's hand..
- O'Hiare then quickly put them on his own hand and laid Cena out hard!
- Bolin then laid on top of Cena and O'haire counted the very quick three count..
- Bolin wins the match and forces John Cena to leave OVW for good!
- The crowd erupted in a "You Suck" chant as Cornette ran whining to the KY Athletic Commission representatives..
- Eventually Cornette got back on the mic and said O'haire's would be suspended as of today!
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Revolution..
- Jim Cornette was joined in the ring by the Revolution (Doug Basham, Damaja, Victoria, Johnny Spade & Jackie Gayda).
- Cornette opened by asking Jackie about her being Victoria's assistant..
- Victoria snagged the mic and ran her mouth for a bit.
- Damaja then got on the mic and was upset about how everyone but himself had a "name" in OVW..
- Damaja then went on to say that he wanted to be the Co-Leader of the Revolution..
- Damaja said as he and Doug were Tag Champions and he needed him to keep the titles..
- Basham accepted Damaja's proposition..
- Basham then told Damaja that he better represent the Revolution well in his match with Nova!
- NON TITLE MATCH: Damaja w/Victoria def Nova..
- Late in the match, Nova then went flying over the top rope crashing onto Damaja & Victoria..
- Jackie and Johnny Spade helped Victoria to the back..
- Damaja went for the Brain Damaj and Nova was able to reverse it to a very nice sunset flip..
- Victoria made her way back to the ring and distracted the referee as Jackie grabbed Nova distracting him..
- Nova then turned around and fell victim of the Brain Damaj!
- Damaja gained the victory..
- DARK MATCH: Travis Bain def Mark Magnus..
- SOUTHERN TAG TITLE MATCH: Rob Conway & Nick Dinsmore def Shelton Benjamin & Redd Dogg by DQ..
- Late in the match, the referee was bumped and knocked out..
- Dogg went after Conway on the outside of the ring.
- Dogg apparently took out Conway and then threw a chair into the ring for Shelton to use..
- Shelton refused and instead delivered a crescent kick to Dinsmore..
- Shelton covered Dinsmore for the attempted pinfall, but..
- The referee rolled into the ring to make the three count and noticed the chair laying in the ring..
- The referee disqualified the team of Shelton and Redd Dogg!
- After the match Redd Dogg got mad at Shelton and showed him how he was supposed to use the chair..
- Redd Dogg demonstrated by smashing the chair over Benjamin Shelton's head!
- Redd Dogg then went on to lay out the referee and held both of the tag belts above his head..
- Dinsmore and Conway eventually came back to the ring for the save..
- And that's a wrap..
Go Back To OVW History