World Wrestling Entertainment
Non-Televised Live Event
Smackdown! Crew - October 13, 2002 - Calgary, Alberta CANADA - Pengrowth Saddledome
- OPENING MATCH: Tajiri pinned Funaki..
- LOCAL MATCH: Harry Smith (son of the British Bulldog) pinned Taddy Hart..
- MATCH: Val Venis beat Bull Buchanen by submission..
- TAG MATCH: Shannon Moore & Billy Kidman beat John Cena & Shelton Benjamin..
- MATCH: Lance Storm beat D-Von with the sharpshooter..
- DVon came out and dissed the Flames, Hart Family and the city of Calgary..
- Lance Storm (borrowed from RAW) came out to defend the City..
- The crowd went nuts when DVon tapped out to the sharpshooter..
- UNDISPUTED TITLE: Brock Lesnar defeats Chris Jericho (borrowed from RAW) with the F5..
- There was a Matt hardy run-in, but it served no purpose..
- After the match, Jericho broke character, talking about how he felt about Calgary..
- CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE: Jamie Noble pinned Rey Mysterio with his feet on the ropes..
- MATCH: Chris Benoit beat Matt Hardy with the crossface..
- BRA & PANTIES MATCH: Torrie Wilson defeated Dawn Marie..
- TAG MATCH: Edge & Christian (borrowed from RAW) beat Los Guerreros with a double-spear..
- Teased dissention between E&C throughout..
- Eddy appeared to get hardway cut when he butted heads with Chavo..
- E&C admitted they still "reeked of awesomeness" and did a few 5-second poses.
- If you attend a WWE house show, or any other wrestling show for that matter, we would love to from you;
Send in your results, you recaps, opinions and thoughts on the show you paid your hard earned money on..
Please send to this address email@example.com.
Go Back To WWE History