COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING RESULTS
Combat Zone Wrestling -
April 15, 2006 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - ECW Arena
- DARK MATCH 3-WAY: Andy Sumner def Drew Gulak and Ravage (Ravage tapped out)..
- HANDICAP ELIMINATION MATCH: Chris Hero def ROH Students (Pelle Primeau & Matt Turner & ???????)..
- Chris Hero won the match with the Muscle Buster to "send a messege" to ROH's Samoa Joe..
- BEST OF THE BEST QUALIFIER: Jigsaw def El Generico and Hallowicked..
- TAG MATCH: B-Boy & Adam Flash w/Pandora def The Messiah & Altar Boy Luke..
- 2/3 TABLES MATCH: D.J. Hyde def Danny Havoc..
- D.J. Hyde won two straight falls, but Danny Havoc wanted to continue so he could "Beat Hyde or Die trying"..
- Danny Havoc scored an insignificant victory in the third fall putting D.J. Hyde through a Table..
- D.J. Hyde went pyscho and tossed Danny Havoc off the balcony through a table on the floor..
- TAG MATCH: Super Dragon & Necro Butcher def B.J. Whitmer & Kevin Steen (billed as CZW vs ROH)..
- #1 CONTENDERS (JUNIORS) MATCH: Derek Frazier def Ravage and Cloudy..
- MATCH: Blackout def Nick Gage & Justice Pain & Christopher Bishop & Lionel Knight.
- Blackout = Ruckus & Eddie Kingston & Joker & Sabian..
- Blackout had issued an open challenge to ROH, but John Zandig claimed the ROH wrestlers no-showed..
- Christopher Bishop & Lionel Knight are wrestlers from UWA Hardcore Wrestling based out of Mississauga..
- And that's a wrap..