COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING RESULTS
Combat Zone Wrestling - Trifecta Challenge II
June 12, 2004 - Philadelphia, PA - ECW Arena
- Tribute to Joe Bechler, a 19 year old CZW Security member, who was killed in a motorcycle accident 3 weeks ago..
- Tribute to Joker, who was now in Fort Benning (Georgia) preparing to go to Iraq..
- OPENING MATCH: Merc def Sean Bishop..
- 4-WAY: Jon Dahmer w/Big Mack Smack def Dee Jay Hyde & GQ & Shun The Kabuki Kid..
- TRIFECTA ROUND #1: Mikey Tenderfoot def Rod Steel and Justice (Florida)..
- Rod Steel brought his own heel referee (Eric Loy) who would refuse to count when the other two had pins..
- Eventually Justice hit a 450 on Rod Steel and Mikey Tenderfoot forced the referee to make the count!
- Mikey Tenderfoot then pinned Justice in a shocker to move on to the next round..
- IN THE RING: Rockin' Rebel & Derek Frazier + John Zandig..
- Rockin' Rebel made racist promo against Blackout (Ruckus & Sabian) until John Zandig showed up..
- Pennsylvania Athletic Commission staffer Frank Talent "suspended" Rebel for his "racist comments"..
- This led to Rockin' Rebel saying "F*ck it, I quit!"
- John Zandig offered Derek Frazier a suspension too if he wanted it..
- Derek Frazier decided to instead blow off Rebel and kept his job with CZW..
- TAG MATCH: The Blackout (Ruckus & Sabian) def Derek Frazier & Chri$ Ca$h..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Blackout (Ruckus & Sabian) def The H8 Club (Nick Gage & Nate Hatred)..
- Blackout managed to tie up Nate Hatred to an ATV and drag him backstage..
- Ruckus finished off Nick Gage in the ring to capture the CZW Tag Team titles!
- Blackout continued to beatdown Nick Gage until DeeJay Hyde, Jon Dahmer & Nick Berk ran in for the save..
- IN THE RING: Nick Berk & Nick Gage..
- Nick Berk grabbed the microphone and demanded that everyone respect Nick Gage, because he was the man!
- Nick Berk says it's all about respect and he (Berk) needs some from the CZW roster..
- Nick Berk says he's going to start kicking ass and taking names and the first one was gonna be... NICK GAGE!
- Nick Berk then turned heel and attacked Nick Gage until Jon Dahmer & DeeJay Hyde again made the save..
- TRIFECTA ROUND #1: Jay Fury def Jeremy V and Gabriel (Wildside)..
- Gabriel managed to first eliminate Jeremy V..
- Jay Fury pinned Gabrial to advance to the next round..
- TRIFECTA ROUND #1: Nate Webb def Jigsaw and Excalibur..
- Jigsaw eliminated Excalibur by pinfall first..
- Nate Webb pinned Jigsaw to advance to the next round..
- IN THE RING: The Messiah & Adam Flash..
- The Messiah announced that he had a $5,000 bounty to anyone that could beat Trent Acid..
- Adam Flash was the first person to step up to the plate and try..
- BOUNTY MATCH: Adam Flash def Trent Acid..
- Teddy Hart appeared and helped Adam Flash score the pinfall by holding onto Acid's leg while Flash hit The Last Call..
- IN THE RING: Teddy Hart & Adam Flash + Sonjay Dutt + John Zandig & Trent Acid..
- Teddy Hart grabbed the microphone and proclaimed that there was no one in CZW that can beat him..
- Sonjay Dutt showed up and cut a profanity-laced promo against Teddy Hart..
- John Zandig appeared and tried to difuse the situation and told Sonjay that now wasn't the time..
- John Zandig added that Teddy Hart would get what's coming to him down the line..
- John Zandig told Teddy Hart that if he beats Sonjay Dutt, he will get Zandig in a "Hardcore" match..
- IRON MAN TITLE MATCH: Chris Hero def B-Boy to retain..
- Chris Hero vs B-Boy initially went to a 20-minute time limit DRAW..
- After the match, B-Boy called for Chris Hero to get back into the ring for sudden death..
- B-Boy & Chris Hero battled outside the ring, while the referee counted from inside the ring..
- Chris Hero threw B-Boy into the guardrail, and slid back into the ring as the referee counted "10"..
- Chris Hero gets the fall and retains his CZW Iron Man Championship..
- TRIFECTA FINALS: Nate Webb def Mikey Tenderfoot and Jay Fury..
- Jay Fury def Mikey Tenderfoot first..
- Nate Webb pinned Jay Fury to take the "final" spot in Best of the Best 4 next month..
- CZW TITLE MATCH: The Messiah def Wifebeater to retain..
- This was an Ultraviolent Unlucky 13/Panes of Glass Match..
- The Unlucky 13 stipulation meant that the winner had to staple "thirteen dollars" to his opponent to win..
- Wifebeater gorilla press slammed The Messiah over the top rope through a sheet of Glass set on several chairs..
- The Messiah was leading 8 dollars to 5 when he pulled out a 5 dollar bill and stapled it to Wifebeaters head!
- Wifebeater picked The Messiah up and Chokebombed him through another sheet of Auto glass!
- The Messiah had already won and retained his CZW Championship..
- And that's a wrap..