COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING RESULTS
Combat Zone Wrestling - Retribution
April 3, 2004 - Philadelphia, PA - ECW Arena
- DARK MATCH: Mike Quackenbush & Gran Akuma & Icarus & Mr. Zero beat The Wildcards & Ultramantis & Hallowicked..
- These wrestlers are from Chakira Pro Wrestling and will be fought under Chakira rules..
- Mr. Zero is a hilarious short stumpy man wearing a business suit & tie, and a mask with hair like a man bald (on top)..
- TAG GAUNTLET MATCH: The H8 Club (Nate Hatred & Nick Gage) won a title shot!
- CKNY (Corey Kastle & Niles Young) came out "attached at the hip" wearing a one-piece latex fat suit (together)..
- DJ Hyde & Merc came out next, but Jude showed up and attacked DJ Hyde with a steel chair!
- CKNY pinned Merc dispite horribly botching their finisher..
- The Dirty Rotten Scoundrals (KC Negro & KC Blade) entered next and pinned CKNY after the Dirty Rotten Screwdriver..
- The H8 Club showed up as a "Mystery Entrant" and demolished the Dirty Rotten Scoudrals..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The H8 Club (Nate Hatred & Nick Gage) def Rebel's Army (Rebel/Frazier) to win the titles!
- Rebel's Army hit the ring and attacked the H8 Club starting their match immediately..
- Referee Harthog came from the back and speared Rockin' Rebel, who then chased Harthog backstage!
- Nick Gage hit the "Bombs Away" off the balcony putting Derek Frazier through a pair of tables!
- MATCH: BJ Whitmer def Jimmy Jacobs..
- Becky Bayless, who has been absent for months, showed up in the middle of the match to support Jacobs!
- Later on, BJ Whitmer knocked Becky Bayless down, but she shot back with a spinning DDT!
- After the match, Jimmy Jacobs embraced and kissed in the middle of the ring..
- IN THE RING: Trent Acid + John Zandig + Teddy Hart..
- Trent Acid jumped the rail and entered the ring and grabbed the microphone..
- Trent Acid says that he loves wrestling, and loves CZW, adding that he helped build Combat Zone Wrestling..
- Trent Acid brings out his "CZW Wrestler of the Year" plaque from 2003 and says that prooves he's THE BEST..
- John Zandig came out and told Trent Acid that he had been very disappointed with him..
- John Zandig said he was also able to forgive and provide "opportunity" for Trent Acid tonight..
- Teddy Hart came out and that 2003 may have been Trent Acid's year, but 2004 will be the Year of Teddy Hart..
- Trent Acid offered to wrestle Teddy Hart and if he won, he would be able to rejoin the CZW roster..
- John Zandig tells Teddy Hart that if he screws him, that Nate Hatred & Nick Gage will kick his ass!
- TRIPLE THREAT: Chri$ Ca$h def Nick Berk and Grim Reefer in a match that included a LADDER..
- XTREME STRONG STYLE MATCH: Joker (w/Robbie Marino & Ruckus & Sabian) def Jon Dahmer (w/Big Mack Smack)..
- The outside members of Blackout continuously interfered so Big Mack Smack went after them..
- Eventually Wifebeater ran down with a steel chair and chased Blackout away..
- Joker won after making Jon Dahmer tap out to the Rolling Clutch submission..
- MATCH: Dan Maff def "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon..
- JR HEAVYWEIGHT 3-WAY: Sonjay Dutt def Petey Williams and Roderick Strong to retain..
- After the match, Sonjay Dutt demanded that whoever stole his Junior Heavyweight belt show his face NOW!
- The lights went out - WHACK! - The lights came back on and Sonjay was laid out with a steel chair over his face!
- BOXING MATCH: Rockin' Rebel w/Danny Rose vs Rob Hartog..
- Rick Feinburg came out and wanted to be the ring round card girl, but got knocked out by Rob Hartog..
- Rockin Rebel accidentally punched Danny Rose, who spit out all his teeth (probably tictacs)..
- Rob Hartog pulled Rockin' Rebels trunks down and knocked him out but the bell rang to end the 3rd round..
- In the 4th round, Rockin' Rebel bit Rob Hartog's ear (a la Mike Tyson) as the crowd chanted "End this Shit!"
- The 5th round saw Rob Hartog knock Rebel down with a series of extremely weak shots to the body..
- The fans chanted louder to end the match, until Wifebeater & Nick Gage hit the ring and cleaned house!
- Dan Maff also came out and stood with Wifebeater & Nick Gage but didn't do anything..
- TAG MATCH: The Blackout (Ruckus & Sabian w/Robby Merino) def All Money Is Legal (K-Pusha & K-Murda)..
- Robby Merino (major heat magnet) is a white guy, who thinks he's a black guy, and disses white people..
- All Money is Legal were setting up for the "Stickup" finisher, but Joker came out and interfered..
- Ruckus made the pin to score a victory for The Blackout..
- NON (IRON MAN) TITLE MATCH: Jimmy Rave def Chris Hero..
- After the match, Chris Jericho got frustrated and viciously attacked Jimmy Rave and demanded a title match!
- MATCH: Wifebeater def Adam Flash..
- Adam Flash ripped Wifebeater's shirt off and used a staple gun to staple it to his forhead!
- Ian Knoxx showed up and smashed Adam Flash over the back with a steel chair!
- Wifebeater hit his finisher off the second rope for the win!
- MAIN EVENT: Trent Acid def Teddy Hart in a spectacular match that spilled out onto the streets of Philadelphia!!
- The brawl eventually wound up outside of the building where Trent Acid piledrove Teddy Hart on the hood of a car!
- Trent Acid followed up but hitting a moonsault off the top of the car onto Teddy Hart..
- Teddy Hart fought back and power-bombed Trent Acid off the car through a table which was brought out of the arena!
- The two wrestlers made their way back inside and Teddy Hart tossed Trent Acid's limp body into the ring..
- Trent Acid recovered and hit a Yakuza kick out of nowhere for one of many near-falls..
- Zandig tossed a chair to Teddy Hart to set up yet another Yakuza kick from Trent Acid for the win!
- And that's a wrap..